- Evaluate your existing distributors and audit the effectiveness of your current distribution system & processes.
Analyze what is working and not working in distribution mechanism, supply value chain, retail channel management, logistics, manpower, investment for future business, financial status, and inventory management, of your distributor.
- Analyze competitor’s distribution system to identify areas of advantage/disadvantage.
- Identify alternative strategies to create competitive differentiation/advantage.
Your representative office role in Korea
- Finding new distributor(s)
Revamping existing distributorship/
- Distributor management & CRM training
- Troubleshooting service
- Competitive market survey and analysis
- Development and execution of strategic marketing & sales plan
- Sales channel management
- New product launch
- Customer service representative
- Core assortment planning & execution
- Strategic initiative management
- Holding Trade show
- 5 Year business plan – Corporate strategy
- Business Innovation
- Legal service in Korea