- Conducting competitive market survey for the industry and product category.
- Identifying target market and executing market segmentation.
- Functional audit for your current business ability in Korea market.
- Evaluating the business environment for possible risks and opportunities
- Setting business objectives.
- Establishing goals that quantify objectives and time-frames.
- Forecasting market conditions that affect goals and objectives.
- Development of successful strategies and action plans to accomplish goals.
- Implementation and execution of the strategic plan.
Your representative office role in Korea
- Finding new distributor(s)
Revamping existing distributorship/
- Distributor management & CRM training
- Troubleshooting service
- Competitive market survey and analysis
- Development and execution of strategic marketing & sales plan
- Sales channel management
- New product launch
- Customer service representative
- Core assortment planning & execution
- Strategic initiative management
- Holding Trade show
- 5 Year business plan – Corporate strategy
- Business Innovation
- Legal service in Korea