- 1. Sales and marketing: for developing new products and services, and for devising marketing plans to sell in the present and in the future.
- 2. Production: for producing the desired product and services within the plan period.
- 3. Financial: for meeting the financing needs and providing for capital expenditures.
- 4. Personnel: for organizing and training human resources.
Your representative office role in Korea
- Finding new distributor(s)
Revamping existing distributorship/
- Distributor management & CRM training
- Troubleshooting service
- Competitive market survey and analysis
- Development and execution of strategic marketing & sales plan
- Sales channel management
- New product launch
- Customer service representative
- Core assortment planning & execution
- Strategic initiative management
- Holding Trade show
- 5 Year business plan – Corporate strategy
- Business Innovation
- Legal service in Korea